Monday, October 11, 2010

One Schoolday

I woke up so late yet have class on seven, the usual routine makes the setting really boring but it still didn't fail to give my heart beat twice as fast. Yes, I am a nursing student and not just an ordinary one, I'm endowed with this special sort of laziness and procrastination resided. The reason for this waking up soo early is because I'm trying to avoid this sanction in the class wherein you don't really want to know and I'm pretty sure with that. :D I really wish the school was just a corner away from the house but noo way its not. its a twenty minute ride away when we are not talking about the traffic but when things get worse, its another story. I don't really know why traffic here in the Philippines is worse as it seems. (to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment